Monday 20 July 2009

British Council Newsletter

I have to admit that this isn't a spanky brand new job, but I was having a bit of a tidy up and saw this job which well deserves a look.

It is the newsletter for Design Architecture & Cultural Relations. It is A5 size and the cover (which is printed on Colorset Ash 270gsm) has a really simple but very effective fold over and tuck in flap. I think it's an excellent example of where a simple finishing technique has raised the production values on a job where the budget was not great. Another nice touch is the red coloured staples - very nice. Sadly they didn't use our paper on the text pages (I think this was dictated by budget) but I'm not complaining, as I got a nice note! - thank you Martin and Suzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J