Friday 17 July 2009

Paper cutting expertise!

I do get some pretty strange requests in this job - but then that's what makes life quite interesting! Anyway, I was asked by the team at Johnson Banks if I could help out with a little bit of cutting using our guillotine. Well it turned out to be slightly more than one or two sheets (more like many thousands!) but we made short work of it using our guillotine that we have for cutting all our samples and dummies. My colleague Mark is pictured above, surrounded by the various sizes.

The sheets are being used by Johnson Banks at their stall at the V&A Fete at the end of next week. Can't say too much about the idea (client confidentiality and all that!) ...but it does involve paper!

http://www.johnsonbanks.co.uk/thoughtfortheweek/index.php?thoughtid=474

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J