Thursday 16 July 2009

Thank you to BOB

I have to say a big thank you to Tom at BOB Design. A couple of years ago BOB produced a great invitation for the fashion label TU who launched a range of Fairtrade cotton clothing. The invitation was very simply foiled on our recycled Construction, Blackstone 1500 microns - it's an invite which lands with a real thud! The Construction is a very "dense" board and the contrast of the fine foiling in a gunmetal/silver against the recycled substrate really works. I was given a few file copies which over the months I have leant to people - but not got them back (... if you're reading this, you know who you are!) So, a couple of months ago, I asked if they had any left at BOB but they didn't have any - but today I had a lovely surprise as they found some in their "tidy up" and sent them on to me - so thank you for remembering Tom.

P.S. If anyone reading this has any file copies printed on our paper, please remember to send them to me - they will be gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J