Thursday 20 August 2009

Digital Music

I knew the day was coming when digital printing would catch up with the quality of Litho, but I didn't think it would be this soon! We supplied our Omnia material for a promotional sample for printers Good News Press (based in Essex) to promote their Indigo digital press. Well I am absolutely stunned by the result, it is amazing.


It looks and feels just like a litho job and doesn't have that digitally printed "feel" or "look" that could be said of jobs in the past. It has to be said that it is in part down to the paper, which is not one of those super smooth high white "digital" papers that most of the "bash it out brigade" digital printers tend to use!

Design is by Turnbull Ripley and photography is by Steve Gullick.If you want to get hold of your own copy, I suggest you e-mail Mark Carey (mark@goodnewspress.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J