Friday 28 August 2009

I've treated myself!

Now many of you will know if you've received a note from me, that I normally write using a fountain pen. I can't really say why, it's probably because I'm a bit old fashioned and I quite like traditional things. Many people use an ink pen because using a nib improves the legibility of their handwriting, sadly that's not the case with me!

Anyway, quite by chance a new shop has opened (in Tonbridge of all places) which is a pen shop and it's a veritable aladdins cave for pen lovers. They combine an offer of restored vintage pens with the latest modern offerings from Lamy and Sailor.

And here's what I've treated myself to...


It's a 1995 Shaeffer endorsement set with a solid Oak base. It was brand new and boxed and very good value.

I know that you will all feel that the design of their website could be improved - but get over that - and have a look at http://www.andys-pens.co.uk/ - they have some really amazing things ...and if you venture to Tonbridge to have a look at the shop, don't forget to look me up.

By the way the shop is owned and run by a guy called Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J