Friday 6 August 2010

Birdwatching


I've just come across this new network ...

BirdWatching is a socially driven, international organisation and the only one of its kind in the design industry. It's core team consists of young and practicing graphic designers that are passionate about design and live and work around the world. The founders include Maaike van Neck and Joana Niemeyer, both of whom I know. Their aim is to connect, support and promote female graphic designers everywhere. They organise talks and events, highlight role models and reveal mentors, scout for new talent worldwide and create opportunities for collaboration, knowledge-transfers and recognition.

Looks pretty good to me...  http://www.graphicbirdwatching.com/

Although membership is free it is only for female graphic designers, so sadly, I don't qualify on either count!
Posted by Justin Hobson 06.08.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J