Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pentagram is 40

Pentagram was founded 40 years ago today. On 12th June 1972,  Alan Fletcher, Colin Forbes, Theo Crosby, Kenneth Grange and Mervyn Kurlansky formed a new company called Pentagram in London. There are now 19 Pentagram partners working from five offices around the world and it is a thriving, multi-disciplinary, design business.

Over the years, I've been fortunate to have worked on some really beautiful projects with the Pentagram London office, a few of which appear on this blog. I've met and worked with some amazing people, including the late Alan Fletcher and been introduced to many designers who started their careers at Pentagram ( ...far too many to list!). I find the company an inspiration.

Happy 40th Birthday to Pentagram.

www.pentagram.com
Posted by Justin Hobson 12.06.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J