Friday 18 January 2013

...there's snow business, like paper merchanting!

It seems like we've again hit one of the challenges that the weather in this country occasionally throws us. Snow fall has again been pretty heavy and our vehicles have taken a little digging out of the snow.

As I've mentioned on this blog before, paper is extremely heavy and needs moving around and I guess many people reading this blog may think about samples, dummies and the nice examples of finished work but the paper still has to be moved around by heavy duty vehicles. Anyway, I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that we haven't missed any of our deliveries or let anybody down (...yet!)
Posted by Justin Hobson 18.01.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J