Monday 25 May 2009

Size Format Stock

Occasionally, I do lectures at colleges and universities (CSM, Uni of Lincoln, Portsmouth etc.) about materials, formats and production processes but was always conscious that I never left any concrete reference material. So after about 15 years, I finally got round to writing something!

I'm very pleased with finished product that the collaboration with Studio8 resulted in. I've had a fantastic reaction from both students and practising designers alike which is why I have ended up mailing it to all designers I work with, even though it was written intentionally for students!















Thank you to all those people that have sent me lovely e-mails about it and thank you to Matt and Zoƫ at Studio8 who made the whole project happen.

Here is a picture of them both hard at work in the studio, making it happen!


http://www.studio8design.co.uk/








...and, we also collaborated with Grafik to insert the pamphlet with the July issue of the magazine to all the UK subscribers ...thank you Grafik!

http://www.grafikmagazine.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J