Thursday 17 December 2009

Roving Report - Frost Design in Sydney.

I've officially made my furthest ever visit ...to Sydney in Australia. Today I popped in to see Frost.

The studio is in an area called Surry Hills and is an entire floor of a really great converted warehouse. It's currently undergoing some renovation work, hence the scaffolding in the pic.

It was good to catch up with Vince, who I used to do a lot of work with, when he was based in London ...sadly it's a bit too far to deliver our paper to Australia!

Some excellent news for Frost is that they have been appointed to reposition South Africa’s leading retail brand "Woolworths" (nothing to do with the old UK variety). They will be implementing and evolving the new identity across all areas including packaging design. As a result Vince is setting up a new studio in Cape Town and is really buzzing about the project and he's only just returned from South Africa last week.

While I was in the studio I had some cookies which were baked in the studio for the Christmas treat!

For those of you that don't know, I'm the tall one...
(thanks to Louis for taking the pic)
And congratulations to Anthony, who was working as Creative Director in London last year, as he has recently become a proud father of a baby boy.


Vince also showed me his new range of T shirts which he has produced in collaboration with photographer Giles Revell who's based in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J