Monday 26 April 2010

Central School of Speech and Drama

I just thought that this might be of interest, even though it's a type only, one colour job!
Studio8 have designed the new identity for The Central School of Speech and Drama based in Swiss Cottage (London NW3). The new identity was launched in February this year.

Studio8 created a new typeface for the identity and then worked with Bruno Maag at Dalton Maag to realise the font into a workable typeface.

The new typeface was then tested using a variety of different weights and by printing offset litho on a range of different papers (including some which weren't even ours!). I picked some of these "overs" up the other week - which are printed on Redeem 100% Recycled, 100gsm and I think they look rather good just as they are...


Posted by Justin Hobson 26.04.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J