Tuesday 29 November 2011

Fish and Chip paper

Some readers of this blog may be old enough to remember when fish and chips were actually served in old newspaper (I do and I'm not that ancient, honest!).
Well, I was pleased to be able to help out on a lovely little touch at a wedding, where they served fish and chips at the evening reception. Two pages of the local newspaper from the day that the couple were both born was reproduced on our Redeem 100% Recycled 60gsm. As you can see from the pics, it all worked rather well!

...and here are the happy couple, Ben and Gemma:
The idea and production was by Phil Bold, designer at GBH, who is Gemma's brother! ...and he lovingly printed them all too.

Posted by Justin Hobson 29.11.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J