Thursday 17 August 2017

Doppelgänger

Today I had a bit of a shock when I went to visit one of our favourite customers in East London. I was delivering some samples into Gavin Martin Colournet when I was greeted by a very good looking fellow, who looked just like me!
I wasn't actually aware that a celebrity face mask kit was available for me and it turns out that sadly they aren't available in the shops ...Dave Miller had actually made a Justin Hobson facemask!

Using their excellent repro and printing skills, I think they actually managed to make me look slightly better (definitely shorter) than I do in real life! -  thanks for brightening up my day!

ALSO...
Do have a look at the new Gavin Martin Colournet website which shows lovely work and has a wonderful new film by Jonathan Arundel: https://www.gavinmartincolournet.co.uk/

Posted by Justin Hobson 17.08.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If I like it, I'll add it on. Cheers J